Our high quality nylon cable ties are made from nylon 6.6 and are available in either black or natural. They can be quickly and easily installed either by hand or with one of our tensioning tools.
Ideal for securing cables, pipes and hoses, these cable ties are used successfully in the most demanding applications.:
• Electrical installations.
• Industrial Wiring.
• Panel building.
• Smooth rounded edges make them easier to be handled and safer to be installed
• Bent rounded tip allows easier insertion through the head of the cable ties.
• Low friction coefficient material.
Characteristics of raw material:
• Nylon 6.6
• Humidity absorption: 2,7% (50% relative humidity)
• Working temperature -40°C +85°C
• Tightening temperature -10°C +60°C
• Max admissible point +110°C for short time
• Melting temperature +256°C
• Limit Oxygen Index (LOI): 27%
• Flammability rating: UL 94 class V2.
According to EN 50 146
• High resistance to bases, oils, greases, oil derivatives.
• Limited resistance to acids.
• Not resistant to phenols and to chloride solvents.
• Halogen-free resins.
• UV resistence (black color).
The raw material used to produce our cable ties is compliant with EC Directives: