• Electrical installations.
• Industrial Wiring.
• Panel building.
• Special applications.
Made exclusively from polyamide 6.6 so that they do not cause issues of material separation during recycling or interference with electronic equipment.
• Smooth rounded edges make them easier to be handled and safer to be installed.
• Bent rounded tip allows easier insertion through the head of the cable ties.
• Low friction coefficient of the material.
Characteristics of raw material:
• Polyamide 6.6
• Humidity absorption: 2,7% (50% relative humidity)
• Working temperature -40°C +85°C
• Tightening temperature -10°C +60°C
• Max admissible point +110°C for short time
• Melting temperature +256°C
• Limit Oxygen Index (LOI): 27%
• Flammability rating: UL 94 class V2.
According to EN 50 146
• High resistance to bases, oils, greases, oil derivatives.
• Limited resistance to acids.
• Not resistant to phenols and to chloride solvents.
• Halogen-free resins.
The raw material used to produce our cable ties is compliant with EC Directives:
R=Red, G=Yellow, V=Green, B=Blue